- Each Vendor is required to fill out and submit an application and sign the vendor agreement.
- Application & Payment must be received no later than 30 days prior to the event to secure spaces at the listed pricing below.
- Shared booths are acceptable upon approval and an individual submitted application. However, there will be an additional fee of $25 for each additional Vendor.
- Each Vendor is responsible for collecting Texas sales tax.
- Friday, October 12 (7AM to 4PM)
Outside Booths (tent not provided):
- 10x10 - $100
- 10x20 - $125
- 10x30 - $150
15% discount for 3 or more outside spaces rented if payment is received 60 days prior to the event!
- Saturday, October 13 (9AM to 4PM)
- Vendors will be able to restock or reorganize their booths an hour early (8 am) on Saturday morning.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables, tents & staging items.
- Vendors must keep booths open during the show hours.
- Any signs of early packing by the Vendors can make the remaining customers uneasy and tends to end any last minute shopping.
- Early packing or departure will result in the barred participation in future shows.
- Vendor grants permission to promoter to use images of Vendor booths/items for any purposes in connection with promoting this event.
- The promoter may crop, alter, or modify/combine such images with other images, text, and graphics without notifying Vendor.
- Vendor grants permission to use his/her name and any other information provided by Vendor to the promoter to be displayed as necessary in order to promote the event.
- Two Vendor armbands will be given per booth.
- Up to two additional Vendor armbands can be purchased for $5 each & any additional armbands will be at full gate admission price.
- Vendors are defined as a person who will be working a booth the entire duration of the show.
- These are to be worn at all times during show hours and must be presented at the gate in order to not pay admission.
- Our volunteers at the gate will not be able to recognize any/all Vendors and this policy helps us limit misuse. No Armband = No Free Admission.
- The Promoter is not liable for “Acts of God” which may result in the cancellation, rescheduling or modification of the event.
- The lease agreement shall terminate and the Vendor waives any claim for damages.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for the loss or damages to Vendor’s property from theft, mysterious disappearances, or damages by fire, water, accident, or any other cause.
- This includes any damage due to an accident while loading or unloading.
- Sorry, but there are no refunds after your payment has been received.
- Spaces are not held without complete payment. Booth spaces are assigned according to the date a paid application is received.
- Spaces may not be resold, gifted, or shared with any other parties. Each vendor must submit their own application.